We currently accept the following insurance:
- Providence Health Plan
- Regence BCBS
- Kaiser NW
- First Choice Network
- United Healthcare/Optum/UMR
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP) – PacificSource Community Solutions, Care Oregon, and HealthShare of Oregon only
For others, you can call us at 541-868-2004, and we can check for you.
Typically, you pay your copay, and we bill your insurance company for you. We are happy to provide receipts for you to bill yourself, or for a health savings account (HSA/FSA).
Sorry, we currently do NOT accept Medicare. If you have Medicare, our graduate interns can treat you for as little as $25 session and our licensed clinicians can treat you for as little as $100 per session.
Paying the fees yourself
We also accept self-pay clients for insurances we cannot bill and for those who are concerned about privacy related to insurance company involvement in treatment.
We offer three ranges of counseling services:
- 1: Our licensed therapists accept insurance and also accept private pay clients for a session rate of $100 to $300 based on need. (If you have insurance coverage, you likely only have to pay a small copay).
- 2: Our private pay therapists are great if you’re interested in seeing a therapist without the hassle of having to use your insurance. They are pre-licensed/working on clinical hours towards licensure and have completed their educational training. They charge a sliding scale fee of $60 to $100 based on need.
- 3: We also have graduate students who are supervised by licensed staff clinicians and whose fees for therapy range from $25 to $60 based on need.
For clients with limited ability to pay and no insurance coverage, we recommend options (2) or (3). All of our pre-licensed professionals and interns are supervised by both licensed therapists at Eugene Therapy & Oregon Counseling as well as PhD level professors at the University of Oregon.
The University of Oregon’s College of Education is routinely ranked as one of the best in the nation. Several of Oregon Counseling’s licensed therapists are graduates of and now guest lecturers and adjunct instructors in the very same program.
Payment methods accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and most health savings account (HSA) cards, which we keep on file and run at the time of service. We are no longer able to accept personal checks or cash.